Z-Systems, Inc. is a privately owned systems integration and professional services company specializing in the application of Information Technology for maximum, positive business impact. Through alliances formed with a multitude of software and hardware vendors, as well as leading Information Systems professionals, Z-Systems has consistently proven successful in helping its clients realize their goals through the development and application of advanced technology solutions.
Z-Systems provides its clients with a large, diverse array of services including:
- Systems Integration
- Systems Development
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Internet-based Technology Solutions
- Intranet-based Technology Solutions
- Architectural Analysis and Design
- Design and Development Auditing and Consultation
- Project and Administrative Management Consulting
- Purchasing and Acquisitions Consultation
- Information Systems Trend Analysis and Forecasting
- Training in Analysis, Design and Development Technologies and Methodologies
Formally founded in 1993, Z-Systems has actually existed since 1986 as a solutions provider for small to mid-sized companies. Enlisting the services of top Information Systems professionals, Z-Systems has continually provided smaller companies with services typically reserved for Fortune 500 firms. Z-Systems incorporates the efforts of individuals who have experience and expertise covering a wide variety of hardware and software platforms, from mainframes to PCs, in all phases of the project life cycle, in just about any industry. This expertise can be called upon as needed.
The principals of Z-Systems provide additional consulting services to Fortune 500 and other large corporate clients through other organizations and on an independent basis. Some of these corporations have included:
- McNeil Consumer Pharmaceuticals (Zyrtec, Neutrogena, and over 300+ globally recognized brands)
- News Corporation
- Dow Jones
- J. P. Morgan
- Sun Microsystems
- Merrill Lynch
- American International Group
- Merck Pharmaceuticals
- Johnson and Johnson
- United Health Group
- Arthur Andersen
- Chase Mortgage Corp
- Necx, Inc.
- Mercedes-Benz Credit Corp.
- L&F Products (a subsidiary of Kodak)
- Bank of New York
- American Society of Composers, Authors & Publishers (ASCAP)
- Oakley Specialized Services, Inc.
- Metro Public Adjustment, Inc.
- State of Connecticut, Department of Banking